Offers advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of the construction project; Ensures equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations; Ensures budgets, timescales and project specifications are met; Checks and prepares site reports, designs and drawings;
- Solves technical issues
- Provides advice
- Manage and prepare reports
- Manage construction projects
- Liaise with engineers, architects, clients and subcontractors
Detailing all the materials necessary for the contract to achieve required specification; Estimates the cost of equipments; Calculates and prepares tender prices from the Architect’s drawingsf and the bill of quantities supplied by the client.
- Works with Project Managers on forecasting and calculating the progress and completion rate of the project including subcontractual arrangements.
- Calculates a final figure for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overhead and contingencies.
- Monitors the costs
Responsible for procuring all materials, equipment and subcontract packages relating to construction project, expedites and schedules deliveries of materials and services to jobsites.
- Negotiates pricing contracts with suppliers and subcontractors
- Issues Purchase Orders for procurements and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis for deviations
- Research new materials for design and cost savings
- Maintain relationship with subcontractors and suppliers
- Establish new relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and continually improve pricing and quality of work
- Works with Estimators, Site Engineers and Project Managers to ensure costs are adhered to and reduced if possible.