Client Feedback : Construction
FEEDBACK NO. 1 : Andy Hyner
What a coincidence. I was only thinking about you all yesterday. Of course we would be delighted to give you feedback on the different points you have listed.
1. There is no question but that the box construction method using poured concrete and steel formers is far superior in our view to the traditional hollow block approach in terms of speed, finishing and strength. Additionally I think we were about the first customers to request the insulation layer in the centre of the wall. The difference between internal and external temperature is enormous. So great that, though we do run our AC a bit, fans are often perfectly adequate. And our average monthly bill is around P4,000 which for a house of this size is quite amazing. We have relations who have an old hollow block one bedroom house and a through the wall AC who have bills of P10,000 a month. Costwise I think there is a balance between hollow block and poured concrete but the latter requires half as much labour and there no need for plastering of internal or external walls. So on all counts in our view: speed, quality and cost, the poured concrete product wins every time.
2. In terms of operational/ technical knowledge Northcon seems have the right senior personnel and project team personnel for every heading be it construction engineering, design, electrics, plumbing, project management or whatever. Maybe as we look back we would say that perhaps less changing of the project manager might have been an improvement but I think your argument was that there were different project manager skills required for each stage and project managers tended to have their specialism(s).
3. Office and management support were always very good in that any queries we had were answered efficiently and professionally.
4. In overview we were very pleased with the work that Northcon did for us and very lucky that the UK pound was around P80 at the time, not the P66 it is now. Maybe we would be less ambitious now. But I think it is easy to overlook something very special about what you did for us and that is you built our dream home. Not a Camellia home or any standard house on subdivision but something that is exclusive to us and something our visitors still say WOW! about every time they come here. Everyone on you team is easy to get on with. You are all very professional. Your command of English is first rate. Above all you know what you’re doing. You have the right experience. Every project is approached with great enthusiasm to deliver something as close to what the customer wants as possible. Quite rightly you stand your ground if there’s something that we want but from an engineering perspective it is not safe. Also we know you stand firmly against making payments to city engineers for issuing building permits so your values and moral code or high. You also addressed the minor issues we found after we took delivery of the house.
5. We’re adding a fifth observation because we were frustrated yesterday when we were trying to find the Northcon website. It is desperately important that people can find you on Google, but we failed yesterday. You need a really strong website presence that reflects the very latest projects you are working on as well as your past achievements. It will be well worth the investment in time and effort.
I think that’s it in terms of our own experience of Northcon(NOW SOLIDCON CONSTRUCTION)
Best regards to you and the team. Do call in and see us if your every up this way.
We would be interested to know what has been happening since you built our home and swimming pool.
Client Feedback : Product and Construction
FEEDBACK NO. 2 : SHIELA DR. LILIAN TAMAYO
Hope this will help……
- Product – cant say anything, I like it, very thankful that new technology like insulation was offered to us, i also appreciate the fact that your people are dynamic, always eager and ready to learn and advice new way of doing things.
- Operations – again, i cant complain, all people i’ve met were very knowledgeable and competent (and i am very strict about this), what i also like is that the team is very flexible, meaning my wishes were entertained and done even if it was not in the orig contract.
- Office & management
– this i think needs improvement, i feel that office people are a bit kulang hence sometimes coordination of orders and supplies gets delayed.
- General overview
– what attract me to sign with your company is the sincerity of people that i met, good people will always be the key, i hope it can be maintained….also, i appreciate the professionalism, good work ethics shown by people i dealt with (engr jerry, jo, herson , arch nick and others)
– i also appreciate that you dont sacrifice quality just so to please your clients, example, when i got a window contractor which were unknown to you, you went out of your way to check on their past jobs and scrutinize….my friend who saw what you did was actually amazed…..i hope that practice will be continued….
– no construction is perfect, i’ve found out that dealing with construction workers is very hard hence, may palpak talaga kahit saan but i am very thankful that your after sales so far is very good, thank you sir!! We are still finding problems in the house but we are secured because you have our trust.
Call us at (+02) 843-7070/ 729-8254/757-8925
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Read more testimonies and feedback here-> CLIENT FEEDBACK
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! -> SOLIDCON PHILIPPINES FACEBOOK PAGE