1. Why are your homes perfect?
- Because we make a UNIQUE house-design which YOU CAN CHANGE until it fits your LOT, WISHES and BUDGET. It will be your dream-house.
2. Where are your clients from?
- 90% of our clients are foreigners mostly from Europe and USA while some are overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) and retirees building their homes all over the Philippines(Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao).
3. Why choose you as our contractor, what makes you different?
- Because they know we DO NOT build with those weak hollow-blocks and instead we build with solid poured concrete walls, 10X stronger, 2X faster, and is able to complete any project according to contract and on time.
4. Do you build “green” homes too?
- Yes. In fact our design features are so economical and ecological you can avoid the use of airconditioning and yet would have the insulation that you need since we build insulated walls; or we use more steel or glass if you do not like a ‘concrete home’
5. How do we start, what are your terms?
- Upon your conformity, we start with phase 1 which is the Site Inspection, we shall provide you with an inspection report together with photos. Then, the colored schematic design in A3 floor plan and perspective which you may make revisions on until it makes you happy. You shall also receive an itemized cost estimate inclusive of a visit to the hardware store. We shall then plot the design to your lot (if within Metro Manila) and secure approval of the design by your Subdivision (if applicable). After above is done, that is the only time we will proceed to Phase 2: blueprints, permits and construction of your homes/projects.
6. I just need a design, will it be mine after the first phase?
- Philippine Law on R.A. 9266 (Architecture Act of 2004), the Design Intellectual Property belongs to Solidcon.
7. How long will you be able to finish the construction?
- Complete construction inclusive of the finishings will take an average of four (4) to eight (8) months exclusive of the estimated six (6) weeks pre-construction requirements such as design, blueprints and permits.